Tree @portfolio (Download .tar.gz)
mmm is not the www, because it runs on MoonScript.
live version at mmm.s-ol.nu.
This repo is roughly split into three parts:
mmm.component: polymorphic Lua/Moonscript modules web development.
mmmfs: the CMS/FS powering mmm.s-ol.nu.
- the page contents: includes my portfolio, blog, experiments...
authored using a mix of Moonscript, Markdown and HTML, thanks to the power of
root, but you might want to read a bit about mmmfs before you jump in.
Building & Viewing
mmm is built using tup.
You can build the static content with:
$ tup init $ tup
Then, run some kind of HTTP server from within
root, e.g. with python 3 installed:
$ cd root $ python -m http.server
You can then view the website in your browser.
The example above will provide it at
During development you may want to automatically rebuild the project as files are changed. You can do this with the following command:
$ tup monitor -f -a
git clone https://git.s-ol.nu/mmm/
- bugfixes s-ol 1 year, 4 months ago
- portfolio progress s-ol 1 year, 4 months ago
- portfolio wip s-ol 1 year, 5 months ago
- add VJmidiKit s-ol 1 year, 5 months ago
- add IYNX docs page s-ol 1 year, 5 months ago
- add desc, inline to mmm-embed s-ol 1 year, 5 months ago
- put brack browser. oops? s-ol 1 year, 5 months ago
- add .tup to dockerignore s-ol 1 year, 5 months ago
- add jam facet to all games s-ol 1 year, 5 months ago
- small fixes s-ol 1 year, 5 months ago