Tree @4114c13 (Download .tar.gz)
DiligentFX is the Diligent Engine's high-level rendering framework.
The framework implements the following components
See Apache 2.0 license.
To contribute your code, submit a Pull Request to this repository. Diligent Engine is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license that guarantees that content in the DiligentFX repository is free of Intellectual Property encumbrances. In submitting any content to this repository, you license that content under the same terms, and you agree that the content is free of any Intellectual Property claims and you have the right to license it under those terms.
Diligent Engine uses clang-format to ensure consistent source code style throught the code base. The format is validated by appveyor and travis for each commit and pull request, and the build will fail if any code formatting issue is found. Please refer to this page for instructions on how to set up clang-format and automatic code formatting.
git clone https://git.s-ol.nu/~forks/DiligentFX/
- GLTF PBR Renderer: fixed issue with non-array views of compressed textures assiduous 9 months ago
- Readme: updated Contributing section assiduous 9 months ago
- Updated copyright notice assiduous 9 months ago
- GLTF PBR renderer: updated default physical desc texture to define rough non-metal material assiduous 10 months ago
- GLTF PBR Renderer: optimzed render function to eliminate redundant CommitShaderResources assiduous 10 months ago
- GLTF PBR Renderer: fixed shader to support cached models that don't have certain texture maps (AO, emissive, etc.) assiduous 10 months ago
- GLTF PBR Renderer: enabled rendering objects from resource cache assiduous 10 months ago
- GLTF PBR Renderer: removed RenderNodeCallback as it makes little sense and only adds overhead assiduous 10 months ago
- GLTF PBR Renderer: few updates to GLTFNodeRenderInfo assiduous 10 months ago
- GLTF PBR Renderer: moved SRB managing out of the renderer assiduous 10 months ago