Tree @livecoding (Download .tar.gz)
Inkscape. Draw Freely.
Inkscape is an open source drawing tool with capabilities similar to Illustrator, Freehand, and CorelDRAW that uses the W3C standard scalable vector graphics format (SVG). Some supported SVG features include basic shapes, paths, text, markers, clones, alpha blending, transforms, gradients, and grouping. In addition, Inkscape supports Creative Commons meta-data, node-editing, layers, complex path operations, text-on-path, and SVG XML editing. It also imports several formats like EPS, Postscript, JPEG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF and exports PNG as well as multiple vector-based formats.
Inkscape's main motivations are to provide the Open Source community with a fully W3C compliant XML, SVG, and CSS2 drawing tool emphasizing a lightweight core with powerful features added as extensions, and the establishment of a friendly, open, community-oriented development processes.
For installation, please see: INSTALL.md
git clone https://git.s-ol.nu/inkscape/
- wip: create SVGs from Janet tables s-ol 6 months ago
- move script to its own file s-ol 7 months ago
- more janet bindings s-ol 7 months ago
- add draft janet interface for livecoding s-ol 7 months ago
- add basic livecode toolbar s-ol 7 months ago
- add api and input modules for the livecoding tool s-ol 7 months ago
- add livecoding tool to toolbar s-ol 7 months ago
- fix #521 SPIString copy constructor Thomas Holder 7 months ago
- fix Glib::Regex::match stack-use-after-scope Thomas Holder 7 months ago
- fix PNG export dialog crash (heap-use-after-free) Thomas Holder 7 months ago