Tree @livecoding (Download .tar.gz)
Inkscape. Draw Freely.
Inkscape is an open source drawing tool with capabilities similar to Illustrator, Freehand, and CorelDRAW that uses the W3C standard scalable vector graphics format (SVG). Some supported SVG features include basic shapes, paths, text, markers, clones, alpha blending, transforms, gradients, and grouping. In addition, Inkscape supports Creative Commons meta-data, node-editing, layers, complex path operations, text-on-path, and SVG XML editing. It also imports several formats like EPS, Postscript, JPEG, PNG, BMP, and TIFF and exports PNG as well as multiple vector-based formats.
Inkscape's main motivations are to provide the Open Source community with a fully W3C compliant XML, SVG, and CSS2 drawing tool emphasizing a lightweight core with powerful features added as extensions, and the establishment of a friendly, open, community-oriented development processes.
For installation, please see: INSTALL.md
git clone https://git.s-ol.nu/inkscape.git
- wip: create SVGs from Janet tables s-ol 2 years ago
- move script to its own file s-ol 2 years ago
- more janet bindings s-ol 2 years ago
- add draft janet interface for livecoding s-ol 2 years ago
- add basic livecode toolbar s-ol 2 years ago
- add api and input modules for the livecoding tool s-ol 2 years ago
- add livecoding tool to toolbar s-ol 2 years ago
- fix #521 SPIString copy constructor Thomas Holder 2 years ago
- fix Glib::Regex::match stack-use-after-scope Thomas Holder 2 years ago
- fix PNG export dialog crash (heap-use-after-free) Thomas Holder 2 years ago