Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
This is a little experiment to scan the movement range of my fingers, as the research basis for an ergonomic keyboard some time in the future.
You can try it in your browser at https://leap-finger-scan.s-ol.nu.
If you don't have a Leap, it will load up one of my example captures automatically.
You can also load the other one (
examples/two.json) and import it using the
git clone https://git.s-ol.nu/leap-finger-scan/
- clear selection with escape s-ol 26 days ago
- load example on start s-ol 26 days ago
- add README and examples s-ol 26 days ago
- dockerize s-ol 26 days ago
- run without leap s-ol 26 days ago
- slice preview, localStorage, slice saving s-ol 26 days ago
- movable slices s-ol 27 days ago
- store/load s-ol 27 days ago
- individual tracking s-ol 27 days ago
- initial commit s-ol 27 days ago