Tree @master (Download .tar.gz)
This is a little experiment to scan the movement range of my fingers, as the research basis for an ergonomic keyboard some time in the future.
You can try it in your browser at https://leap-finger-scan.s-ol.nu.
If you don't have a Leap, it will load up one of my example captures automatically.
You can also load the other one (
examples/two.json) and import it using the
git clone https://git.s-ol.nu/leap-finger-scan/
- clear selection with escape s-ol 8 months ago
- load example on start s-ol 8 months ago
- add README and examples s-ol 8 months ago
- dockerize s-ol 8 months ago
- run without leap s-ol 8 months ago
- slice preview, localStorage, slice saving s-ol 8 months ago
- movable slices s-ol 9 months ago
- store/load s-ol 9 months ago
- individual tracking s-ol 9 months ago
- initial commit s-ol 9 months ago